Old March 3rd 14, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Knitmaster Instant

On Thursday, January 5, 2012 12:02:05 AM UTC, loolabelle wrote:
Hi - on clearing out my loft I found my Knitmaster Instant Knitting

Machine. I would love to reinstate it and need casting on braid, spare

needles and other bits and pieces. I don't, however, need a manual. If

anyone knows where to purchase accessories I would be very grateful.

--

loolabelle

Hi, I have just seen your post about the Knitmaster instant. I have inherited one of these machines but it does not have a manual. is there any way possible you could email me a copy. I have been trying to find cast on braid and wondered if you could make your own with material that frays easily ?