Old July 3rd 03, 11:36 PM
Celia Mitschelen

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:12:49 -0400, "TLB"
wrote:

Here's the original site http://www.petoffice.co.jp/catprin/mainichi
and that site translated into English.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/21103...tprin/english/

Just look at the ears - all folded back and down.

Those are cats thinking "I'm going to have your throat out for making
me wear this"

It looked to me as though the cat/cats were one of the exotic breeds with
what is called folded ears.
All cats do not hate being dressed up. When my sister and I were about 8 and
10 years old we had a cat that we would dress in doll clothes and then push
it around the neighborhood in our doll buggy he was very patient about it
and even took a nap during the "ordeal".

I think you are stirring up a "tempest in a teapot" relax. I am an animal
lover also but I don't think the cats are being abused and the advice
recommended taking it off after a short while.

Celia