Old November 15th 11, 12:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Default The thing I hate the most about quilting is .......

ROFL! I feel like a tired-out nut sometimes.
Roberta in D

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 15:50:16 -0800 (PST), "Leslie & The Furbabies in
MO." wrote:

My least favorite part is when my rotary cutter takes off on it's own
and leaves the side of the ruler in it's dust. And it always seems
to happen when every 1/16th inch of the fabriuc is needed and then I
have to re-square the edge of the fabric and waste even more of it.
Usually it's due to the nut that holds the blade coming loose....
maybe it's a tired-out nut? My rotary cutter is about 24 years old
now. LOL

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

On Nov 12, 4:12*pm, Sunny wrote:
ripping out zig-zag or blanket stitches made by my sewing machine in the course of applique.

Now, what's your favorite task to hate?

Sunny
Yes, miles and miles of it.