Old June 23rd 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx Minx

Default So - what are you stitching

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
I've been stitching away at a baby dragon alphabet. I've also spent a
little
time on Bouquet for Cheryl in the DMC variation dark green. I've also got
purse project that hasn't been touched since lacrosse practices ended. But
since DD is going to a lacrosse clinic, I guess I'll have the chance.

Cheryl

I'm just working on a cheap little kit (I think Dimensions) that caught my
eye while wandering the aisles at Joann's. It's a little piece of just a
hot pink "M" with a little princess crown of gold beads on the top of it
that'll be perfect stuffed into a little decorative pillow for my daughter.
I thought it'd be a quickie do, but I never seem to find much time to stitch
in order to get it finished. I'm also working on finishing up another
crocheted blanket for her that I started after she was born (blanket #3).
I've been having a lot of trouble with my hand and arm the past few weeks
which is making crocheting difficult (stitching too). Hopefully that goes
away soon--I have no idea what's causing it.

Jinx