Old June 23rd 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default So - what are you stitching

On 6/23/09 8:50 AM, in article
, "Nancy"
wrote:

On Jun 23, 7:23?am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I've been stitching away at a baby dragon alphabet. I've also spent a little
time on Bouquet for Cheryl in the DMC variation dark green. I've also got a
purse project that hasn't been touched since lacrosse practices ended. But
since DD is going to a lacrosse clinic, I guess I'll have the chance.

Cheryl

While I haven't stitched since before the deluge last week,
I've been working on Little House Needelworks "The
Bookshelf."
I've spent my time cleaning up the yard and the
basement after 4 inches of rain in less than 6 hours
made quite a mess. We had a river going down the
street, over the curbs. Fortunately we're on the high
side and only had water that seeped below the window
wells and the usual back wall of the cellar. Neighbors
lost furnaces, and pile of stuff.

Nancy in Pgh, City of Champions

Get dry there Nancy and hopefully you can stitch soon.

Cheryl