Old June 23rd 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Default So - what are you stitching

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I've been stitching away at a baby dragon alphabet. I've also spent a little
time on Bouquet for Cheryl in the DMC variation dark green. I've also got a
purse project that hasn't been touched since lacrosse practices ended. But
since DD is going to a lacrosse clinic, I guess I'll have the chance.

Cheryl

Big freaking model for X's and O's (Jo Gatenby). It's going to take me
until at least September or October. I started it in April, and am
spending at least an hour a day (often 3-4 hours) on it.

Part of it, is that I'm proofreading the chart as I go, and marking all
obvious errors or omissions.

Quite cute pattern though. I'll ask Jo if I can post a picture at RCTNP
when I'm finished the stitching.

MargW