Old September 7th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Hanne Gottliebsen

Default London/belgravia district: yarn and fabric stores

Sparky wrote:
"You'd be lucky ..... nobody knits in London anymore ...if you're in to

cardmaking you might have a chance but not a lot else ... "

Wow, not my experience at all, at all. Try John Lewis for fabric and
there are various little wool shops dotted around. One very good one
in Crystal Palace. . . .can't remember the name of it.

Liberty also has quite a bit of wool - my Mum has bought stuff for at
least two sweaters there.

Hanne in London