Old November 24th 03, 01:55 AM
-SP-

"Tasha" wrote in message

However, I've now been asked to turn out a whole lot more of

identical
pieces, and I'm thinking that there must be a better way than

cutting
up rings. If I can find some blank silver-coloured signet rings of

the
correct shape, can anyone advise me of the best way to create the

pink
and black seal design on them? I assume a thin sheet of Fimo would
break off much too easily... I'll try anything but the simpler the
technique the better, as I'm totally new to this.

Well, as mentioned earlier by Peter, it would be good to make your
own model for casting. You've obviously got the talent in making that
first ring. Just make a model and get it cast in the metal you want,
but please see my reply to Peter in this thread first.

Regards,

-SP-

Thanks kindly,
Tasha