Old April 12th 17, 10:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Needlepoint

I am new to needlepoint after years of patchwork, and bits of cross stitch, embroidery etc. I am completely hooked I have only done 2 pieces that have been framed and am now working on " The Madonna ". I haven't enough courage to try the charts yet, but have quite a few printed (?) canvases in my stash. I would like to use some cross stitch charts but am frightened they would end up disappointing after all the work ?
My nearest NP shop is 300 kms away, and is very limited so I generally shop online. I live on a farm in West Australia.