Old March 5th 17, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default Floss scraps for birds? Don't do it ...

On Saturday, March 4, 2017 at 10:44:36 AM UTC-6, Tess wrote:
I recall reading many years ago on rctn about leaving floss scraps out for birds. Always intended to, but, you know, intentions ...

Today I read this: http://www.goodknitkisses.com/psa-da...aps-for-birds/

Perhaps it's been discussed over the years, but I found this quite helpful.

Stitch on!

Interesting...I had no idea these things could kill birds. I haven't yet left my fiber scraps out for birds but I was considering doing exactly that this spring. Now I know better. Thanks!