Old February 27th 17, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default Eterna Silk Floss

Hey Cheryl. Before you purge everything, you may want to read my post about stitching while disabled. You might still be able to stitch in some capacity with a few modifications!

That said, I'm also disabled and had to give up certain kinds of crafts altogether, like knitting and crocheting. I've also given up a lot of my bigger needlework pieces because I can't commit to that many hours of stitching when I'm in so much upper body pain. I do still enjoy stitching on a smaller scale and on a more limited basis, and I've reduced my stash to patterns I simple *have* to stitch. Any pattern I purchased that doesn't absolutely sing to me when I get around to actually sewing it, I donate to charity.

Good luck with your journey forward, whether you keep stitching or not!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ns/UPRahPZAaTI