Old January 13th 04, 03:29 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Holographs.

(You think you're seeing your stash.)

Ragmop/Sandy--we're good; we're VERY good! ;-D

p.s. Welcome home.
Cruising on water? Glad it was you. ;-)

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
I came back to a couple of thousand messages. Needless to say, I've
marked them all as read and am starting fresh, so happy dancing for
anyone who wants it, sending good thoughts and prayers wherever needed,
and welcoming any newbies here.

Prior to leaving, I secured my meager stash, gave the ferocious QIs
their instructions, unplugged the SM and crossed my fingers. Then it was
off for seven days of cruising to three ports in Mexico. Bliss. One
of the high points was visiting a tequila factory in an old hacienda,
where we tasted about 10 different kinds of tequila (including flavored
ones! Yum!) and watched some ostriches procreating. A new experience for
me, definitely. G

After a day of doing laundry and washing floors and other surfaces that
normally get daily attention, I'm almost back to normal. Next on the
agenda is a cruise with my twin and her DH to Alaska in August, when
it's going to be a relief to get away from our (dry!) heat here. g

Back to playing catch-up!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put s-foster@ in front