Old February 9th 18, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Martha Beth Lewis

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

Kathy is semi-retired from Livermore Labs. Her acting, dancing, church choir, and volunteering with the Livermore Police Department seem to take up a lot of her time. I haven’t seen her for probably 3 years. She was in ND and Montana while I was enjoying a trip to the UK with my sister, her husband (and 44 others) in 2016.

I knew she was singing in the Livermore Opera Com; guess she still is - but I didn't know she'd branched out into dancing and acting, too! Go, girl!

She does fabulous needlework. One day she was over stitching with me, and my ex said to me as he was passing by where we were sitting, "Why is her [ML-I] angel facing a different way [from the pattern]?" Guess what? He was looking at the *back* of her work. Sigh.......
mb