Old January 21st 05, 12:56 AM
David Toft

In article
outcrafting.com,
RichardPeter writes
Hi France,

I've been doing alot of searching to find a manual for mine as well. No
luck though. It seems like everyone is trying to find a manual or selling
one without one. I've had an experienced machine knitter look at it and
she is puzzled by the design. Most modern knitting machines move the
needles to make the stich (these Empisal models move the posts instead).
We experimented with casting on with not much luck but I think I may be
getting closer. We did come to the agreement that the dial is for
tension. It seems to adjust the size of the stitch. I have been able to
create some crude rows but the technique is far from ready to use. I
consider this a mental challenge and am keen to solve the mystery. I will
let you know more as I figure it out.

Richard

It sounds like a Knitmaster Instant Knitter to me, you have more chance
of finding a manual if you ask for that.
--
David Toft