Old July 10th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default News Print

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 14:42:52 -0700, GrammyKathy wrote:

Does anyone know where I can order newsprint for paper piecing. I
ordered some once and now I can't find the place on line.

First, check the nearest newspaper.
Many of them sell the ends of rolls (butt ends) that are too short to
bother with in the press, but have tons of paper on them so far as the
average person is concerned. They usually sell them very cheaply too.

If you have no joy there, Dick Blick is usually a good option for
assorted papers.

http://www.dickblick.com/products/pacon-newsprint-roll/

The above link is the best buy, but there are several other newsprint
options.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?