Old February 8th 18, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

On Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:29:20 -0800 (PST), Arliss Link
wrote:

I lurk both here and on Facebook. There really isn’t anything wrong with Facebook, and I’ve reconnected with high school and college friends through it.

It depends a lot on how private you want to be Never be fooled
about all their settings, they don't mean squat. After a precise
lesson by a nerd, I wanted no part of it.

There are other ways to connect, I wanted to write to my friends
sister (my friend died a couple of years ago) and all I knew was her
married name and that she moved to Wales from the Cotswolds. I put
his name into google, and Wales and he immediately showed up at a
school there. I emailed them and fully expect them to do as I ask
and contact her and ask her to get in touch with me. We'll see.