Old February 8th 18, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Arliss Link[_2_]

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

We wouldn’t want to be without supplies! I have been ordering from around the country, but mostly from Needle in a Haystack. I was frustrated with the way things were changing at Nordic Needle - and then they went out of business. Well, the bricks and mortar store is closed. I think they had hoped to maintain an online presence, but they don’t seem to be getting in new things, and their emails are all pointing to a complete shutdown. I can’t imagine how Roz and Sue must feel - but they did sell it, so it’s not on them.

There apparently are only very small needlework festivals left, with most being just a weekend or so. Even ANG has dropped its annual seminar from 8 days to 5. Very disappointing. But there are cruises, including river and sea, around the UK and Europe. Very expensive cruises!

Kathy is semi-retired from Livermore Labs. Her acting, dancing, church choir, and volunteering with the Livermore Police Department seem to take up a lot of her time. I haven’t seen her for probably 3 years. She was in ND and Montana while I was enjoying a trip to the UK with my sister, her husband (and 44 others) in 2016.