Old August 30th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default wrapping prezzies and other uses for fabric :))

i've used fabric to wrap family xmas prezzies.
i decided my fabric was much prettier than any paper on the market and i
could recycle it.
making sure i got it all back at the end of the day, lol.
no one else would know what to do with all that beeeeoooooooooooitful
fabric.
although i didnt 'wrap' them nearly as nice as this.
next time i'll know better, lol.

i like how they made a simple square of fabric into a bag just by knotting
the corners.
very clever indeed.
jeanne

"Estelle Gallagher" wrote...
I think they are just beautiful. I would be very selective to whom I gave
it. In fact I think I would be the only one to give it too! lol

"nzlstar*" wrote...
http://www.env.go.jp/en/focus/attach/060403-5.html
http://ravengrrl.blogspot.com/2006/1...furoshiki.html
have a look when you've time and tell us what you think about this use of
fabric.
hmmmmmm
jeanne