Old August 30th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Default wrapping prezzies and other uses for fabric :))

Oh, that is just beautiful! I think everyone should wrap lovely gifts and
send them to me to be critiqued on beauty and originality. Lovely boxes of
chocolate and fine wines will get special recognition. ~hehehe~ I've
picked up some lovely scarves at garage sales for no other reason than they
were really lovely and I figured I could use them for *something*........I
think I just figured out what the something is

Val
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://www.env.go.jp/en/focus/attach/060403-5.html

http://ravengrrl.blogspot.com/2006/1...furoshiki.html

have a look when you've time and tell us what you think about this use of
fabric.
hmmmmmm
jeanne