Old May 19th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default OT MGMFNR

On May 18, 4:50 pm, "Linda2" wrote:
Some of you may remember my mishap with US-1 Scam Lines and all of my stuff
that they "lost" during a previous move. One of the boxes that went missing
was a box of cermaic Mardi Gras masks that I'd collected over a span of 15
years.

Today the mailman brought me a huge box from my friends that used to own a
big used bookstore down here (I worked for them for a while and we still
keep in touch even though the store is closed and they moved to central
Florida). I opened the box and wrapped in sheets of bubble wrap
were....MARDI GRAS MASKS! Some were duplicates of ones that I had, including
a gorgeous cat-face, and all were gorgeous. They were taken down off my
friend's wall, lovingly wrapped and mailed, because he said, "After what
happened to yours, you need them more than I do."

I bawled like a baby. These two people are the sweetest, most generous and
kind people you could ever want to meet, and to do something likes this
literally takes my breath away.

If you want to see a photo of the MGMFNR, they're at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...2re2&.dnm=456f...

Linda2

what Great friends to Have Hugs Victoria