Old October 12th 05, 08:07 AM
Patti

Have a great time, Sandy.
..
In message ,
Sandy Foster writes
Tomorrow morning I'm flying out to meet with two great friends from
where I used to live (Douglas, AZ) before moving here. We're going to
hole up in a hotel and catch up on our lives, and it should be fun.
Unfortunately, neither one is a quilter, but I do keep trying....

Don't have *too* much fun without me, and keep in mind that DH and the
two QIs (Tuppence and Dexter) will be guarding my relatively small
stash. I'm taking some quilted diamond blocks with me (see? it's *sort
of* on topic! G), and I may get a little done on at least one. No
guarantees, though. G

Friday, DH is driving to Tucson for his high school reunion (but Dexter
and Tuppence will still be guarding the stash.... G), so he'll pick me
up and take me to that, bringing me home afterwards.

See you next week!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill