Old November 24th 09, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default my notes have disappeared ?????????

I have done the same thing more than once. The last time was the red
and black sweater for my sister I told you about a few weeks ago. It
was my own patter after measuring. I was not careful and lost the
notebook with my data.

I still do not keep a good journal. But, I still preach to all the new
knitters and crocheters how important it is and I do not listen to what
I preach? Oh well

Dennis

mirjam wrote:
last year i staerted a vest , made up some pattern and this was my
carry around project , put it aside during the summer , finished the
half bodice of back 2 1/2 frons ,,,, and my calculations are`n t to be
found ,,, Weird i usually write it all in a copybook , but somehow not
this pattern,,, it was `born`, while riding the train , thus had it on
loose pages ,,,,, and now ????? nada ,,,,
thus i ended up yesterday counting stitiches and rows and measuring
and calculating it all anew ,,,,, brrrrr
mirjam