Old January 18th 04, 02:17 AM
Martha in IN

Jalynne, Don't think they are the same e-store. I *think* the one Mardi is
referring to is fabricdotcom.com, different place, I hope.
Martha
"Jalynne" wrote in message
link.net...
When did you hear this? I got an email from Stephen saying that they'll

be at Sew
Expo here at the end of Feb, but nothing about them going out of business.

Can you
forward me the email, please?

craftigirl at earthlink dot net
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Mardi" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:26:05 -0600, "Elizabeth"
wrote:

I just received an e-mail this morning that my lqs is closing - Front

Porch
Quilts in Spring, Texas was beginning a liquidation sale today. They

are
planning to be a web-based business only. Rats!

That's an interesting choice since so many web based fabric stores are
closing. I just got an e-mail from fabricdotcom.com the other day
that they are going out of business.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat