Old August 17th 05, 05:18 PM
Jenn Ridley

"KCat" wrote:

well, I can see a week or even a little longer. And as I said, it's no big
deal to me, I was just curious if they were being conservative on their ETA
but it sounds like some orders take longer. Perhaps it has to do with how
much they actually keep in stock (overhead being one of those things on-line
sellers try to avoid.)

Nordic Needle is a brick-and-mortar store as well, and a fairly large
one. I would think that one of the reasons they give such a
conservative time estimate is that they may have to wait on an order
from a supplier if the last three skeins of Bark Watercolors(e.g.)
just got bought off the floor.

Also, I think they run the webstore as an adjunct to the retail store,
and if they're really busy in the store, it may take longer to get the
web orders filled.

I generally get orders from NN within a couple of weeks.
--
Jenn Ridley :
WIP: FrankenFauna, Morning Glory, NoshiRibbons, Emperor's Coat II