Old March 31st 04, 03:54 PM
Diana Curtis

I will. It might be best for even the longtimers ;-). Its going to be a very
general knowledge question. I just want to encourage reading of the FAQs,
not test everyones IQ! :-)
Diana

Shirley.Caylor wrote in message
Please make it a simple question for all us newbies.

Shirley

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Tomorrow the FAQs will be posted again. Somewhere in all that text there
will be a question, quilt related. The people who email me PRIVATELY

with
the correct answer will have their names put in a hat and two lucky

winners
will recieve a prize! The contest is open to longtimers, newcomers and
lurkers alike. The email to send to is: mdcurtis at baldwin-telecom dot

net
. I will be drawing the names on April 3rd, to give everyone from all

time
zones ample time to play.
Please dont answer the question on the newsgroup.
If this turns out to be fun it could be a regular feature!
Diana...