Old June 17th 13, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

Default Brief intro and searching for The Bird Perch X-stitch pattern

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:50:49 -0300, wrote:

Rich the birds you did are great - round here, up in NS, there is
competition like that at the feeders just now with the nests full.
Last night when it was nearly dark I saw a desperate momma woodpecker
gathering up suet to feed those squawking youngsters. Normally would
see nary a bird that close to dark.

the birds are going through my sunflower here, all the sparrows,
finches and cardinals bring their young to the feeders.

finally saw a female hummingbird yesterday. up until now I had only
seen males at my feeder and the trumpet vines.

Rich