Old June 13th 13, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Danny Breidenbach

Default Brief intro and searching for The Bird Perch X-stitch pattern

Rich,
Sounds interesting. Can you give me a tip on how to find the pictures you refer to? Is it similar to Google Groups or something? Thanks.
--Danny

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:29:33 AM UTC-5, Rich wrote:
Hi Danny,

I have a pattern that came as a kit that says: "Lanarte life style

collection" but doesn't seem to have a name. the design is by

Marjolein Bastin and there are 14 birds on a feeding tray. I have

this completed but don't have framed yet. its 27 1/4" X 7". The

number on it is: 34287.

I just posted a picture of it to the Yahoo group RCTNP, album is

Rich's Stitches.

Rich