Old November 9th 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Anyone working on anything?

With me time has made me really think about the quality of yarn I
use. *I
use to be a Red Heart Acrylic person. *I really didn't know any better. *I
was scratchy and I didn't want it next to my skin. *Now my eyes are open to
the wide world of fibers. *Right now I have a vest I'm making out of corn
yarn. *I'm finishing up a scarf made with mohair. *I'm going to make some
mittens and a hat out of some really nice super washed hand dyed wool. *Yes,
the fibers cost quite a bit more, but the outcome is so much nicer.

Don't get me wrong I am making an aphgan out of some Bernat acrylic, so I
haven't given up on cheaper yarns all together.

Lynne

Can`t touch the Synthetics , [man made threads] use only natural
ones,
mirjam