Old September 19th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

Default AD - Honey Maple beads and a new blog on color :)

Hi Kandice......I am drooling here!! Those are absolutely magnificent!!
Needless to say, my favourite colour is amber!!

Cheers.....Heather

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
Hey, everyone - did ya miss me? I know it's been a couple weeks.

I have a couple of new things for you tonight - first is a new
auction. It's not fall unless I do a set of beads in gorgeous honey
amber topaz. Mmmmm Try not to eat them! This is a 3-day auction, so
hurry and bid while you can.

Honey Maple

Next, I have a new blog for you to check out. This blog is more
informational - it's all about color. I review and give my
experiences on particular glass colors, and also ramble on about
color in general. There's also a listing of color charts as well as a
list of my favorite glass vendors. Hopefully this blog will appeal to
both beadmakers and jewelry artists. It's small right now, but will
grow in time. I hope you like it! Check it out here -

Coloraddiction
http://coloraddiction.wordpress.com/

Enjoy - and thanks!

Kandice