Old June 30th 04, 10:55 PM
Dr. Sooz

I used to work for a needlework shop here in York. One day a woman called
the shop and the owner answered. This woman had the chutzpah to ask for
directions to get to a larger shop about 60 miles south of here. And then
she got ****y when Gail refused to tell her.

When I worked for Gateway Country we often got phone calls asking us where
they could buy Dell computers.

Some people are absolutely clueless.

Another thing -- the people who know how to photograph their beads had to WORK
to learn. What makes anyone decide they can ride on their coattails? Go learn
how -- and do it yourself. Or pay these folks to teach you. Asking is just
incredibly bad manners.

Want to flame me? That's fine. I've been flamed to *death* this week already.
I can take whatever you dish out, and then some, so you might want to think
twice.
~~
Sooz