Old July 17th 05, 12:42 AM
Robyn Bath

Hello Dora,
Thank you for the advise.
My brain must have been in neutral, is doona not dooner. Sorry.
Simular to a eiderdown.

Thanks again
Robyn

"bungadora" wrote in message
oups.com...
Use waste canvas. It is a special type of canvas that you can baste on
to your fabric. You stitch your design and then you pull the threads of
the canvas out. Some types of waste canvas wash out, apparently.

What is a dooner cover?
Dora

Robyn Bath wrote:
Hello,
My name is Robyn and I live in Australia.
I would like some help with transferring a cross stitch pattern from

paper
to fabric. I can trace the pattern but what about the graph, do I have

trace it as well.
I want to make a dooner cover for a queen bed simular to a patchwork

quilt.

Cheers
Robyn Bath