Old April 10th 04, 02:25 PM
suzilem

"Javahut" wrote in message

"Liam" wrote in message
m...
I've found info on fx-27, but cant figure out what the p means on

fx-27p.
I'm planning on buying this kiln at auction tomorow so if anybody knows
speak up soon.

Liam

Why did you wait till the weekend? You could have called them, maybe you
still can!!
800-423-4584 in Carson City, NV

There's a little info on the web, I don't know how informative it is

http://www.cressmfg.com/ul.htm

FX 27P 220 VAC 42 A 60 Hz

http://www.artisanglassart.com/

We have two models of Cress kilns (FTX28M & FX27P) that are being
refurbished and are guaranteed. These kilns have been used on a master
computer controller and will be sold with a) original automatic controls, or
b) with a new Paragon electronic controller (at a great price). A great way
to get a kiln for 35% to 60% of the cost of a new one.

http://www.craftsforeveryone.com/Cer...s---Supplies-F
or-Sale,i2389943170,c28124.html

auction ended 4/2/04