Old May 8th 04, 04:52 PM
carlDOTwest

Default Maker's Marks

I have a friend who has a laser engraver. I recently gave her
a .GIF of my mark and had her burn it into the end of a 3/16"
punch (in reverse of course).

I have yet to try it on something ferrous but it makes a lovely
mark on copper and silver.

I'm trying to gauge what interest there might be in custom punches.

What would it be worth to you to be able to punch your own graphic
into your work? What size would you want it to be?

-- Fritz

If you try to 'reply' to me without fixing the dot, your reply
will go into a 'special' mailbox reserved for spam. See below.

--
Carl West http://carl.west.home.comcast.net

change the 'DOT' to '.' to email me

"Clutter"? This is an object-rich environment.