Old June 13th 05, 03:46 PM
Joan E.

You can see her he
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...66497448ZgsXCy

*Very* nice, Caryn!!! You like the ambitious projects, I see.

I've got my own finish to report, too. On Friday I put the last
stitches into "In His care", a Dimension Gold design. She's been an
on-again-off-again project for about 3 years. Once I get it washed and
ironed I'll try get a scan, although it may be too big for the scanner
I have access to.

My next projects will be Christmas hand towels for coworkers. I've
decided to do one for each of them (10 total) for C'mas out of a book I
got at Nordic Needle last fall (can't remember the title at the moment,
but it has towel and breadcloth patterns).

Until I get the towels, I'm working on a small something-to-do Jiffy
pattern, "Listen to your heart".

Joan