Old September 20th 03, 03:05 PM
CNYstitcher

Yes!!

I got all 10 buttonholes and buttons done adn the last of the snuggle
quilts finished. Of course, I didn't get started until after 9pm, and
then I had a break to talk to Dad. SO, I finally finished everything
and headed up to bed at 11:30pm...don't think I was awake much after that.

But....they are done!!!!! Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Today, DH, what a dear, decided to clean the house...and I mean CLEAN!!
He dusted everything upstairs, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher,
scrubbed the sink and counters, even cleaned the windows!! Then, he was
upset with me for vacuuming the basement....well, I felt bad that he was
doing all the housework (not something that he usually does, simply
because I have done nearly all of it). He informed me that I was *not*
to worry about cleaning anything else that I needed to relax...I think
he is getting nervous about having a daughter in 3 weeks...lol

So, all of my "just one more thing and it will be finished" projects are
completed!! Now, I need to turn my attention to the unfinished corduroy
quilt, which needs to have the binding turned/pinned/sewn in order to be
finished. I have some of my wips/ufos in a wooden chest that MOther
gave me, and it needs to get emptied so that we can store some of our
extra blankets in it instead of on the floor by the couch (where our
troublesome kitty can easily spray them).

Sheesh! I forgot what finishing a project does for raising the spirits!!

Larisa