Old June 17th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

Default luigi scialanga

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:41:31 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry mbstevens
wrote:

Snip the OP's and Abrasha' posts with punctuation mistakes.
Which those two posts is being replied to here is not clear.

1. C'learly it w'as A'brasha's post replied to with it's "let's", since there
are no aphostrophes in the OP's posting.

2. And w'ho c'are's, since the story is h'ilariou's

3. I'gnoring o'course, the fact that it''s somewhat off t'opic, unless our fine
f'ellow is making jewelry out of those sack's of halved quotation mark's

g'otta go s'neeze now. Have some odd apostrophe's stuck in my throat...
apparently caught on some stray... '''ellipses...

P'eter