Old March 1st 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Wonder Under vs. Heat & Bond vs. ???

I don't think its so crabby Polly. The heavy stuff will gum up a needle
but the lite has never given me any problem.. I use it for wall
hangings with machine appliqué.
I certainly wouldn't want to try anything heirloom quality with the
stuff.
YOu know, as the fat nazi I have to ask what the glue stick calories
and fat content are ; )
Taria, will be a good while before I imagine you as crabby dear Polly.

Polly Esther wrote:

I don't like any of them. (How's that for being crabby?) Gummy needles
really interfere with my plans. Plus, of course, we don't know what the
eventual, years down the road results of fusibles will be. My quilts get
used to pieces and that's not a concern to me.
If I need something to hold still until I can stitch it, I put just the
tiniest nothing speck of plain old "Elmer's" glue stick under it. Washes
out and is edible if you take a notion. Polly