Old December 4th 03, 02:25 PM
VIRGINIA

Default I need help you experts!!

Hello everyone!
My name is Virginia, I am a 100% newbie at sewing with machines and I
have recently bought a portable sewing machine through ebay and I've
got a technical problem now. After a few stichtes, the bottom thread
is not coming out anymore, it stays inside the machine. Everything
works properly and I have tried to re-thread it over and over again,
but I really cannot make the bottom thread come out. PLEASE, if you
know what the problem could be let me know....because I have no
clue!!!
thanks a lot in advance and enjoy your day!
Virginia

www.virginiatrans.uk.tt