Old October 18th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
dkat

Default Help for our categories, please!

Go to ebay and look around. Pottery would have kilns, tools, equipment
(wheels, slab rollers, extruders, etc.), raw materials. Ceramics would be
function ware (bowls, mugs, plates, etc), vases, sculptures. IMO. D

"freddiefrog" wrote in message
Hello all,

Excuse me barging in, I am hoping you experts can help.

I am the Network Manager for Kaqoo. We are introducing an "Arts &
Crafts" "Ceramics & Pottery" category and I wish to know which sub-
categories I should place into the category.

I am sure many of you buy or sell online and have an idea of what is
and isn't needed. Are there categories you would love to see but have
never seen? Some that should not be included? Should ceramics and
pottery even be in the same group?

You can see the category here if it helps visualise it better:
http://us.kaqoo.com/index.php?act=list&category=7164

Very folorn looking at the moment :-(

All help appreciated.

Julia