Old October 26th 03, 07:07 AM
Liz

On 10/25/2003 02:45 PM, Anne Higham wrote:
Liz wrote in message ...
On 10/25/2003 09:13 AM, Anne Higham wrote:
In article , says...

I'll probably use quite a lot so I don't want to splash out on the

commercial
Gels if there's a cheaper substitute!
Anne H.

Anne, have you tried Elmer's glue or Mod Podge? Elmer's might need to
be diluted a bit. They both dry clear. Just a thought.
Liz

Liz - I don't know if Elmer's is available in the UK but I've seen Mod Podge.
Thanks for these suggestions.
Anne H.

Sorry about that, Anne--I forgot you're in the UK. Elmer's is a white
glue that dries clear, is non-toxic and used in primary schools. I
looked on Google for a UK substitute and found Pritt Childsplay White
Craft Glue. It was a little less than two pounds. Hope it works for you. :-)

Liz