Old December 29th 04, 07:41 PM
Denise G.

I bought mine a couple of months ago, and so far I like it. I still
haven't used half of the features. I really like the knee lift and the
automatic threader. It runs very smoothly. I hope to be able to put it
to the test during the long cold months of January and February, when I
don't go out much. I've only made a couple of cat blankets, a wall
hanging and a small crib blanket so far, but my next scheduled quilt
will be a twin size so it should get its first real use soon.

My only complaint is the manual. It shows how to run the machine, but
doesn't give any quilting tips and I think I really need more
information on how to fully understand its capabilities.

Denise in NH
My quilt guild:
www.amoskeagqg.org