Old November 10th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers[_3_]

Default which collection and where to buy?

I'm doing the Northcott Flower of the Month Club, our store is actually
a few months out of synch, so we'll being doing January to April of 2007
in 2008. Along with each month's fabrics, there has been a fairly
consistent set of background fabrics, mostly single colour floral, with
the change in colour used to give the floral appearance being so minimal
that to call it tone on tone would almost discredit it! They are then
overprinted with gold bugs of various sorts. Whilst writing this, I've
just randomly managed to find what fabric collection it is, as it wasn't
part of the flower of the month collection, looks like they are from a
collection called "Garden Etchings", which comes in green, blue, red,
magenta, orange. Looks like there are several more fabrics than I've so
far seen. The store I'm doing this at doesn't carry this whole
collection and just has a few bolts on the same shelf as the flower of
the month bolts and mostly just the regular ladybugs, which are my least
favourite. Has anyone seen this collection in an online store? I am
considering choosing myself a christmas present!

--
Cheers

Anne
http://baltimorealbum.blogspot.com/