Old May 8th 04, 06:39 PM
Sherry Bailey

HonkHonk wrote in message . ..
to be frank
with you I haven't found the money to buy a cheap toaster oven!

Keep an eye out at yard sales and thrift shops. I have seen them for
$3.

the lady JUST asked how to keep the cane slice from distorting
before applying to an egg! It's not like asking for the secret and
power of the universe. Tell her ... and this is a wild guess ... put
the cane in the frig, let it cool to gain firmness, slice and apply.
It prolly won't go perfectly but should be better than so far, and
with practice ...

As I mentioned in my previous remarks, I (for one) have no advice on
this to give. I don't do canes and I don't do eggs. The shape of eggs
makes for special issues to keep canes from distorting since no two
areas on the geometry of an egg are quite the same. Just as MY guess,
though, I'd say "yes, there is a trick... or two" -- but since I don't
know them, I can't relay them. And I would further guess from my
previous not successful attempts, that the tricks involved are not
simple one sentance things, but multiple steps that require a half
hour to write down, bringing me back to my other comments about using
the published sources even if you don't actually buy them.)

If I've stepped on anyones toes, tough noogies! If I ever
post again it'll prolly be short, not well or tactfully phrased, blah
blah ... be warned if it offends again, tough noogies.

after all this verbiage and ass-kissin, flame me, I want you to, I
feel my noogies are getting soft.

THIS is the attitude that not only shows in your posts but which
precipitates long threads that might be off the original topic. Just
so you know. (If you want the original topic answered, don't interject
stuff to derail it.)

(And to Sarajane and Katherine, you guys keep writing them and I'll
keep buying them! Glad you thought I made sense.)

Sherry Bailey

PS To Wanda, the original poster -- I hope you found your answer out
there!