Old April 29th 04, 02:05 AM
Christina Poolie

First I have to apologize to Catdoodler, I only replied to the message, not
to the whole group. I couldn't figure out why my message wasn't showing up.
See, I am new here!

I have been lurking here, and in www.PolymerClayCentral.com for a long time.
You have this all wrong. These people are very helpful. All you have to do
is go to www.GlassAttic.com to find out. This site is maintained by Diane
Black. She doesn't get paid, all the costs of the site come out of her own
pocket. And she doesn't have advertisements on it either. She takes the
information shared by other clayers and organizes it so we all have this
valuable resource. From what I read in the posts, clayers generally will try
just about anything, so there is a huge amount of information there.

I personally appreciate any advise given by other clayers. Have you seen
some of the books available? They are amazing and it's obvious a lot of hard
work has been put into them. I love my books and refer to them often.

Christina Poolie

As a note, I always look for posts from Sarajane and read those threads
first.