Old January 10th 04, 12:05 AM
Rachel Janzen

Elizabeth Fusina wrote:

I don't think it could be done on Aida at all, no matter the size. It
calls for three Caron threads, the rest is DMC or Anchor. I have it
kitted up, but not yet started, but as soon as I finish the two
christmas pieces I am going to use that set of scroll bars to do it on.

The reason for the plain weave is the various fancy stitches that it
uses, IIRC including satin, queen, rhodes, eyelet, and some others. It
could possibly be done, actually, but it would not be fun.

Elizabeth

The reason I'm looking at doing it on 14 count is because of the eye
sight of the other two people working on this project. Do you have a
list of stitches required for this project?