Old June 12th 13, 06:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default WANTED - Black Diamond Beads

On Monday, November 8, 2004 9:47:12 PM UTC+5:30, R. Hale wrote:
Hello -

I am looking for black diamond beads for a necklace...

I have searched most of the internet sights available and checked with
ebay but unable to find anything so far.

I have seen these in the trade shows but cannot seem to find any at
this time online...

Any ideas where I might look for these...

Thanks...

Black diamond beads available on Beacab Gems Inc come in cube, smooth and faceted round, and drum shapes. Beads are available in sizes ranging from 1.5–2 mm diameter to 3–9 mm diameter in different shapes. Weights range from multiple strings of up to 400 carats to single strands of as little as 11 carats. Whatever your sourcing needs, you will be sure to find something to meet them at our site http://beacab.com/diamond-beads/blac...ond-beads.html