Old December 6th 12, 03:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
[email protected]

Default Need info on Danir lle creations

On Saturday, April 19, 1997 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kelly Bowman wrote:
Can anyone tell me anything about Danir lle creations jewelry. I recently
accquired 11 boxed necklace & earring sets. This is costume jewelry with
beautiful stones & plastic flowers. I would just like to know if it's worth
anything.
TIA

Hi, I was wondering if you ever acquired any info about these sets. I have a
set with pink rhinestones but have had no luck finding any info. Thanks, Janice