Old May 30th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Hi

Bernadette , whenever i read your name i think of a Novel ,,, and
since you live in Scotland i see you walk on the shore with your white
mare ,,,,, with your Castle in the background ,,,, ::::
What kind of dress making do you do ?
mirjam

Hi Murielle and welcome back.

I joined this group last year after "lurking" and reading for a few
months. It is a lot of fun and there are some wonderful characters with
(to me) an amazing amount of talent and knowledge. I've always found it
both enlightening and fun.

I live on the east coast of Sotland and love knitting, crochet and cross
stitch. I also used to do loads of dressmaking and am hoping to start
that again.

Bernadette