Old January 27th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default A necklace I am proud of :)

HareBall wrote:

You cannot be this ignorant, PLEASE tell me I'm dreaming
Go read a goddamned book, will you?

Why so I can be as smartassed as you. Talk about ignorant, if you are the
one making this stuff, why would you want someone else claiming your work
as his. Where I come from this is called plagerism.

Personally, I don't work in production, nor do I have others producing my
work.
However, it's where the work is (Just ask my dad what I *should* be doing)
Not just that....

Oh, man... nevermind, dude.

Oh and by the way, I looked at your website. Not impressed with the photos
or jewelry.

I don't really give a fart. You carerd enough to comment, and that's good
enough for me!

-- m3rma1d
--
To reply in email, carefully remove my panties.
www.creativespill.com (Now over a year without updates!)