Old September 8th 15, 04:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are we stitching?

On 9/7/2015 11:34 AM, Sha (N.B.) wrote:

I love your choice of patterns Joan and your work is so perfect.

blushing Thank you, Sharon! Not so sure about the perfect part, but I
try.

Right now I'm working on Cardinal in Winter (Cross My Heart, Inc.
Winter Wonderland). snip I haven't really decided on my next
project butit may be a small Heaven & Earth Christmas Ornament -
what designdo they have that's small? :-)

LOL! So true! I haven't attempted one of those beauties, just because
they're so huge! I do think they have some small ones, though. Keep us
posted...

I love peeking in to see what everyone is working on.

It's good to see you posting again!!!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures